Tips and Tricks
How to create, update, use and remove Styles within drafting
How to use the Home Page
Search Tips and Tricks
How to turn on previous searches in Chrome(Autofill)
How to access the Support Portal
How to Export Search Results
How to configure a Submission Process
How to configure a Requisition Process
How to add/edit a Department
How to configure Document Author Submissions
How to set up an Organisation Message
Offline Access Application
How to add/edit a Section
How to configure an Approval Process
How to update your Organisation logo
How to rename a department or section in Prompt
How to assign Standards, Legislation, Executive Sponsors and Risk Rating
How to configure an Organisation
How to set up Risk Rating
How to configure the Drafting and Reviews Process
What is In-Drafting?
Document Author Forms
Receiving The Requisition Form
How to set up user permissions
How to set up Executive Sponsors
How to change my profile picture
How to set up an anonymous user
How to Generate a Mobile Token
How to invite reviewers
How to disable a user
How to promote a user to an Admin
Add New User: Email address is already in use
How to reset a users MFA setup
How to set up a new general user
How to remove user permissions
How to set an expiry date for staff user logins
How users access Prompt offsite by generating their own mobile token
How to suspend a user
How to unlock a user
How to set up a user as an approver
How to View User History
How to set User Access Rights
Configuring Prompt MFA using Authy Desktop
How to change my password
How to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Frequently Asked Questions
Cross Organisation Search Generic Email
Business Continuity Plan/DR - Prompt suggestion
What footer tags are available in Prompt?
Prompt Terms and Definitions
Password Reset / Expiry
Incorrect / Missing Font in converted PDF file
Who is Lucas Victoria?
Checking-in a Document - Where does my document go when I check it in?
Username - Why doesn't my old Prompt user name work?
Email - Auto-generated email notification signature - I don't want my name on them
Which document types are supported in PROMPT?
Which browser is best to use?
Do users need to log into PROMPT with a username and password?
MFA – What happens if I have lost my smartphone or left it at home?
Chrome settings - How to change to enhance Prompt usability?
Is there a cost for PROMPT?
Approving a Document - Why can't I see the document I need to approve in the Home Tab?
What is Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
Why do I get a Change Your Password page when I sign in?
User Permissions - How do I add or change user permissions?
How Feature Requests are handled
Hours of support centre
What training and support is available for the implementation of PROMPT?
Agency Admin - Why can't Prompt Admin edit Agency Admin?
Notification that you will be logged out
Document Review Date - Why can't I change the Review Date when checking in a document?
Bulk Move Documents - How do I bulk move documents?
Audit - Full audit does not show full history of document
Working Offsite - Why does anonymous user link go to log-in page
Document ID - Why have my document IDs changed in the new Prompt?
Is PROMPT endorsed by the Department of Health?
Log-in Screen - Why do I get the log-in screen when I click on the anonymous user link?
How to create editable PDF forms
How to Reactivate a Disabled/Deleted Document
How to Keep a Document Private
How to Copy a Link
Assigning Standards or Legislations
How to change a Document's Location, Document Type or Sponsor
How to Copy a Document
How to search for a document
How document versions work
How to Check-In a document
How to Approve or Reject a Document
How to Check-Out a document
How to add/edit Document Types
How to access the Document History
How to access the Document Information
How to submit my draft document
Document Processing Failures
How to embed Footer Tags into a document
How to invite Document Co-Authors
How to Request a Document
How to customise my forms
How to insert Hyperlinks into Prompt documents
How to download All Documents
How to set a Document Review window for responses
How to Disable/Archive a Document
How to Link Documents and Create Alerts
How to Create a New Document
How to re-upload a Failed Document
Updated by Prompt Support
How to Enable Email Auto Complete Using Organization Azure Active Directory feature
Azure Technical Setup
1. Login in the Azure Portal with admin privileges.
2. Create a new App registration – Click on New registration
3. Enter the display name. Click the Register button to register the Application.
4. Take note of the Client Id & Tenant Id for the registered application.
5. Click the Certificate & secrets tab. Click on New Client Secret icon. Add a secret. Take note of the secret value.
6. Click the API Permissions tab. Click on the Microsoft Graph Permission under the Configured Permissions.
7. On Request API permissions page, select Application Permissions.
8. Under the select permissions List, select the User.Read.all permission. Add the permission.
9. Grant the admin consent for the added permission.
10. Login to the Prompt Application as Super User or Prompt Admin or Agency Admin.
11. To configure the Email Auto Complete feature, go to Admin -> Manage Organizations, select Edit at the name of the Organization.
12. On the Edit Organization page, Click on the Email AutoComplete tab.
13. Enable the Email Auto complete feature by toggling the button
14. Enter the Azure Active Directory Details:
a. Azure AD Client ID as the app registration client id,
b. Azure AD Tenancy ID as the app registration tenant id,
c. Azure AD Secret as the app registration client secret.
Click Save Azure AD Details to save the information.
Once the configuration of Azure AD integration into Prompt completes, the nightly sync application will schedule the organizations to fetch the user list from Azure AD. On successful sync process the relevant email fields will have auto complete function.
1. Search a Document. Click on the email icon
2. The Document information Email page has two email fields: To & CC. Both fields will present five best matched options based on the input string to choose from.
3. Similarly, the Manage Reviewers Page in Draft mode presents email auto complete options.