Tips and Tricks
How to create, update, use and remove Styles within drafting
How to use the Home Page
Search Tips and Tricks
How to turn on previous searches in Chrome(Autofill)
How to access the Support Portal
How to Export Search Results
How to configure a Submission Process
How to configure a Requisition Process
How to add/edit a Department
How to configure Document Author Submissions
How to set up an Organisation Message
Offline Access Application
How to add/edit a Section
How to configure an Approval Process
How to update your Organisation logo
How to rename a department or section in Prompt
How to assign Standards, Legislation, Executive Sponsors and Risk Rating
How to configure an Organisation
How to set up Risk Rating
How to configure the Drafting and Reviews Process
What is In-Drafting?
Document Author Forms
Receiving The Requisition Form
How to set up user permissions
How to set up Executive Sponsors
How to change my profile picture
How to set up an anonymous user
How to Generate a Mobile Token
How to invite reviewers
How to disable a user
Add New User: Email address is already in use
How to reset a users MFA setup
How to set up a new general user
How to remove user permissions
How to set an expiry date for staff user logins
How users access Prompt offsite by generating their own mobile token
How to suspend a user
How to set up a user as an approver
How to View User History
How to set User Access Rights
Configuring Prompt MFA using Authy Desktop
How to change my password
How to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Frequently Asked Questions
Cross Organisation Search Generic Email
Business Continuity Plan/DR - Prompt suggestion
What footer tags are available in Prompt?
Prompt Terms and Definitions
Password Reset / Expiry
Incorrect / Missing Font in converted PDF file
Who is Lucas Victoria?
Checking-in a Document - Where does my document go when I check it in?
Username - Why doesn't my old Prompt user name work?
Email - Auto-generated email notification signature - I don't want my name on them
Which document types are supported in PROMPT?
Which browser is best to use?
Do users need to log into PROMPT with a username and password?
MFA – What happens if I have lost my smartphone or left it at home?
Chrome settings - How to change to enhance Prompt usability?
Is there a cost for PROMPT?
Approving a Document - Why can't I see the document I need to approve in the Home Tab?
What is Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
User Permissions - How do I add or change user permissions?
How Feature Requests are handled
Hours of support centre
What training and support is available for the implementation of PROMPT?
Agency Admin - Why can't Prompt Admin edit Agency Admin?
Notification that you will be logged out
Document Review Date - Why can't I change the Review Date when checking in a document?
Bulk Move Documents - How do I bulk move documents?
Audit - Full audit does not show full history of document
Working Offsite - Why does anonymous user link go to log-in page
Document ID - Why have my document IDs changed in the new Prompt?
Is PROMPT endorsed by the Department of Health?
Log-in Screen - Why do I get the log-in screen when I click on the anonymous user link?
How to create editable PDF forms
How to Reactivate a Disabled/Deleted Document
How to Keep a Document Private
How to Copy a Link
Assigning Standards or Legislations
How to change a Document's Location, Document Type or Sponsor
How to Copy a Document
How to search for a document
How document versions work
How to Check-In a document
How to Approve or Reject a Document
How to Check-Out a document
How to add/edit Document Types
How to access the Document History
How to access the Document Information
How to submit my draft document
Document Processing Failures
How to embed Footer Tags into a document
How to invite Document Co-Authors
How to Request a Document
How to customise my forms
How to insert Hyperlinks into Prompt documents
How to download All Documents
How to set a Document Review window for responses
How to Disable/Archive a Document
How to Link Documents and Create Alerts
How to Create a New Document
How to re-upload a Failed Document
Table of Contents
Updated by Prompt Support
Document Author Forms are forms to be filled in by the document author when submissions are turned on, and the document author does not have user permission to check in the document, i.e. not a submission owner.
How to enable Document Author Forms
- Go to Admin->Manage Organizations -> Edit Organization
- Open the Submission Process tab.
- Click on the Document Author Form tab. You will see a slider to turn Document Author Forms on or off.
How to Create the Document Author Form
When Enable Document Author Form is turned on you will see the form that is to be presented to the document author to fill out when they submit their document. You may edit the form to set any questions, checkboxes etc that are necessary.
Once you have finished then click Save or Submit and this will save the form. Once enabled and saved the document author form will be presented to document authors when they submit a document.
How to complete the Document Author Form
- When the user clicks the Submit button the submission modal will appear with a document author form tab
- Clicking on this tab will present the document author form to be filled out.
- If the user is in drafting mode once they click the Finish Drafting button, the author will be asked if they are sure they are ready to submit as per usual.
- The Document Author Form will then be presented to complete.
To View the Document Author Form
- When the submission owner comes to check in the document, by clicking ‘check in’ on either the Home-> submissions tab or on the Documents Page, they will see a document author form tab if a document author form has been filled out
- Clicking on this tab they will be able to see the completed document author form previously filled in by the document author.
To Review Document Author Forms from Previous Check-Ins
- Once the document has been checked in, processed and approved it is possible to go back and review the document author form notes by looking at the Document Information tab.
- Click on Forms tab and you will see historic forms, including the document author form
- Clicking on View Form button will open it up to view the form.