How to insert Hyperlinks into Prompt documents
All you need to do is paste the hyperlink into the document, either with CTRL-V or right-click Paste.
How do I easily get a Prompt Hyperlink into my Clipboard for Pasting into my document?
Usually we want the Document Title (spelled correctly) text to appear but for that text to be the actual Hyperlink.
- If using the Prompt In-Drafting process, right-click on the Search Menu button
- Select to Open in a New Tab.
- Search for the document you want to link to
- Click on its associated Copy Link button
- Return to your Word document, leaving the Search Tab open if you need to insert more Hyperlinks.
- Paste it in wherever you need it to be.
- If you want to insert more Hyperlinks, switch to your open Search Tab and repeat Steps 3-6.