Tips and Tricks
How to create, update, use and remove Styles within drafting
How to use the Home Page
Search Tips and Tricks
How to turn on previous searches in Chrome(Autofill)
How to access the Support Portal
How to Export Search Results
How to configure a Submission Process
How to configure a Requisition Process
How to add/edit a Department
How to set up an Organisation Message
Offline Access Application
How to add/edit a Section
How to configure an Approval Process
How to update your Organisation logo
How to rename a department or section in Prompt
How to assign Standards, Legislation, Executive Sponsors and Risk Rating
How to configure an Organisation
How to set up Risk Rating
How to configure the Drafting and Reviews Process
What is In-Drafting?
Document Author Forms
How to set up user permissions
How to set up Executive Sponsors
How to change my profile picture
How to set up an anonymous user
How to Generate a Mobile Token
How to invite reviewers
How to disable a user
Add New User: Email address is already in use
How to reset a users MFA setup
How to set up a new general user
How to remove user permissions
How users access Prompt offsite by generating their own mobile token
How to suspend a user
How to set up a user as an approver
How to View User History
How to set User Access Rights
Configuring Prompt MFA using Authy Desktop
How to change my password
How to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Frequently Asked Questions
Cross Organisation Search Generic Email
Business Continuity Plan/DR - Prompt suggestion
What footer tags are available in PROMPT?
Password Reset / Expiry
Incorrect / Missing Font in converted PDF file
Who is Lucas Victoria?
Checking-in a Document - Where does my document go when I check it in?
Username - Why doesn't my old Prompt user name work?
Email - Auto-generated email notification signature - I don't want my name on them
Which document types are supported in PROMPT?
Which browser is best to use?
Do users need to log into PROMPT with a username and password?
MFA – What happens if I have lost my smartphone or left it at home?
Chrome settings - How to change to enhance Prompt usability?
Is there a cost for PROMPT?
Approving a Document - Why can't I see the document I need to approve in the Home Tab?
What is Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?
User Permissions - How do I add or change user permissions?
How Feature Requests are handled
Hours of support centre
What training and support is available for the implementation of PROMPT?
Agency Admin - Why can't Prompt Admin edit Agency Admin?
Notification that you will be logged out
Document Review Date - Why can't I change the Review Date when checking in a document?
Bulk Move Documents - How do I bulk move documents?
Audit - Full audit does not show full history of document
Working Offsite - Why does anonymous user link go to log-in page
Document ID - Why have my document IDs changed in the new Prompt?
Is PROMPT endorsed by the Department of Health?
Log-in Screen - Why do I get the log-in screen when I click on the anonymous user link?
How to create editable PDF forms
How to Reactivate a Disabled/Deleted Document
How to Copy a Link
How to change a Document's Location or Document Type
How to Copy a Document
How to search for a document
How document versions work
How to Check-In a document
How to Approve or Reject a Document
How to Check-Out a document
How to add/edit Document Types
How to access the Document History
How to access the Document Information
How to submit my draft document
Document Processing Failures
How to invite Document Co-Authors
How to Request a Document
How to customise my forms
How to insert Hyperlinks into Prompt documents
How to download All Documents
How to set a Document Review window for responses
How to Disable/Archive a Document
How to Link Documents and Create Alerts
How to Create a New Document
How to re-upload a Failed Document
Updated by Prompt Support
Add a new Department
To add a new Department, go to Admin -> Manage Organisations and select Add Department at the top right of the Department list.
It will open the Create Department page where you will set up the following fields:
- Department Name: Name of department, it is not possible to have two departments with the same name in an organisation
- Status: Set the status of the department
- General: This department is active and visible to all users
- Hidden: Hide the department from all users in Prompt. It will only be accessible by Prompt Admins and System admins
- Restricted: Restricted departments are hidden from all users that are not assigned to them in the User Profile page, it will hide its contents even from users from other organisations
- Disabled: Disabling a department will not allow documents to be added or sections to be created.
- Description: Brief text to add notes describing the department
- Approval Process: Set the approval process for this department only. It won't reflect existing child sections but when a new section is created in this department, it will inherit the selected approval process.
- Default Review Frequency: Set the default number of months the documents from this department will require a new review. This will not reflect existing child sections but when a new section is created in this department, it will inherit the default review frequency defined here.
Once completed select Submit.
Edit a Department
To edit an existing department, go to Admin -> Manage Organisations and select Edit next to the name of your department.
This will open a new page where it is possible to change a department's name, update its status, update the description, change the approval process and change the default review frequency.
Once completed select Submit.