How to customise my forms
The tool to create custom forms is used at the Requisition and Submission processes configuration at the Edit Organisation page.
Form builder instructions
To add a new question, select the element you wish to add and drag it to the form.
The element will be added between the existing elements in the form.
You can select the three lines icon at the left to reorder questions in a form.
To Remove an unwanted question, you can use the trash can icon.
You can mark a question as Mandatory by enabling the Required slider when enabled this question has to be answered when submitting this form.
- Section: a section is a group of questions, a form can have multiple sections.
- Single Line: Allows a single line answer.
- Text Area: Allows an answer that can be a short text with multiple lines.
- Date: Is a Date selection dropdown
- Radio: The radio element provides multiple choices but only one can be chosen.
To add new options in a radio question, select the Add Option button, to delete an option select the Trash can icon at the right side of the unwanted option.
- Checklist: Is a series of multiple boxes that can be checked to review something, more than one box can be checked in each checklist component, if mandatory, at least one box must be checked.
To add new options in a checklist, select the Add Option button, to delete an option select the Trash can icon at the right side of the unwanted option.
- Notes: this component is used to add instructions or additional text in a form, it will always take two columns in a form.